Our search engine optimization firm, TopRank was ranked #6 in the TopSEOs list of 30 top SEO firms for March 2005. Evaluation criteria include:
1. What are the applicant firm’s competitive advantages?
2. How are the applicant’s services and pricing levels superior to the competition?
3. What is the availability of customer and technical support?
4. What is the average response time and time-to-resolution for client problems?
5. What SLA does the applicant provide?
6. What other attributes/innovations does the applicant provide to set it apart from the competition?
7. What is the average rating for the firm in terms of customer service?
8. What is the average rating for the firm in terms of efficiency?
9. What is the average rating for the firm in terms of overall performance?