Marketing Sherpa has published their new guides to SEO firms and SEM agencies today.
As in last year’s report, TopRank Online Marketing was the only Minnesota based SEO firm included.
If you’re considering hiring an SEO firm or Paid Search Ad agency, these guides can help you:
- Easily compare and contrast 126 SEO firms and 60 Paid Search Ad agencies (in the US, Canada, the UK, Australia & New Zealand) to pick the right one for your needs.
- Calculate what your budget should be (before you start shopping for a provider).
- Weed out the wanna-bes and inept firms & agencies that are trying to make a buck on the $4 billion search marketplace but don’t really know what they are doing.
- Understand the basics of how search marketing works.
- Find out which SEO firms and Paid Search agencies your competitors & peers are using in the Client-name Index listing 1650 clients by name and firm.
126 SEO firms and 60 PPC agencies were profiled this year. Last year there was only one report profiling 121 Search Engine Optimization firms. I find it interesting that there are double the number of PPC agencies compared to SEO firms.
Last month I had the opportunity to ask Anne Holland, publisher of Marketing Sherpa, about the decision to split the guides.
Definitely worth checking these reports out.