One thing I don’t do a lot of is shameless self promotion, but I just received an email from TopSEOs.com saying for the fifth month in a row, TopRank Online Marketing has been ranked as one of the top 30 SEO firms. Here’s the criteria:
“Every firm that is considered for inclusion into the Top 30 Directory is put through these set of questions.”
Customer feedback is a criteria that is evaluated in determining the rankings. In evaluating each applicant, Topseos.com considers the following key factors:
- What are the applicant firm’s competitive advantages?
- How are the applicant’s services and pricing levels superior to the competition?
- What is the availability of customer and technical support?
- What is the average response time and time-to-resolution for client problems?
- What SLA does the applicant provide?
- What other attributes/innovations does the applicant provide to set it apart from the competition?
- What is the average rating for the firm in terms of customer service?
- What is the average rating for the firm in terms of efficiency?
- What is the average rating for the firm in terms of overall performance?
There are many top notch SEO companies of all sizes from independent consultants to huge firms with thousands of clients. It’s amazing to see a mid-sized SEO firm like TopRank listed along companies like iProspect, Zunch and SiteLab. What’s even more amazing is the great clients we get to work with that make this such a satisfying field to work in.