While I was updating my list of sites to advertise or post SEO Consultant positions to, I thought it might be useful to make a list of several niche web sites and resources for recruiting and job search within search engine marketing/optimization.
At the last few conferences I’ve attended, one of the most consistent issues I heard my peers in SEO/SEM talk about was recruiting talent. Since SEO is such a unique combination of skills, I think there’s some opportunity here for a service to be created that recruits into other disciplines and offers training for a career in SEO/SEM. Hmmmmm.
These are in no particular order.
- Jobs in Search – Mostly UK, but is actually world wide.
- Marketing Sherpa – Updated every Wednesday.
- SEMPO – Search marketing professional organization job board – dominated by Google right now.
- iMedia Connection – New media, interactive and some search marketing.
- SEOConsultants.com SEO Jobs – handful of SEO positions.
- The DMA Job Bank – Covers broad array of positions in marketing, offline and online.
This is by no means comprehensive, I’ve left out Monster.com, HotJobs.com and the like to focus on more niche listings. I’ve also not listed Search Marketing forum threads either, but maybe I should add a few?