Each month, the site TopSEOs.com ranks search engine optimization firms from all over the world according to various criteria. From the TopSEOs.com site:
“Customer feedback is a criteria that is evaluated in determining the rankings. In evaluating each applicant, Topseos.com considers the following key factors:”
1. What are the applicant firm’s competitive advantages?
2. How are the applicant’s services and pricing levels superior to the competition?
3. What is the availability of customer and technical support?
4. What is the average response time and time-to-resolution for client problems?
5. What SLA does the applicant provide?
6. What other attributes/innovations does the applicant provide to set it apart from the competition?
7. What is the average rating for the firm in terms of customer service?
8. What is the average rating for the firm in terms of efficiency?
9. What is the average rating for the firm in terms of overall performance?
The November rankings just came out and my SEO firm, TopRank Online Marketing was ranked #6 out of the top 30 search engine optimization companies that were evaluated. Even though I just advised a co-worker to to take lists like these with a grain of salt, I still think it’s pretty cool.
What’s even better is that I’m fortunate enough to have amazing clients and a great team at TopRank to work with. Enough fuzzy stuff, now get back to work!
Tags: seo firms, search engine optimization firms