It’s an interesting labor market right now in the field of search marketing. Interactive, Advertising, and Ad Agencies as well as companies are bringing more SEO/SEM staff in-house. Many SEO and SEM firms are growing and adding staff as well. Unfortunately, some of the larger search marketing companies lock staff down with unreasonable non-competes or they operate in churn and burn mode, and don’t value their clients or SEOs nearly as much as they should.
With my SEO firm, we’ve worked hard to build momentum and service to our clients and we’re literally getting more inquiries than we could possibly handle. So, TopRank is currently hiring for several SEO positions which are described on the TopRank careers page.
In particular, we are looking for a talented and enterprising individual for a SEO Specialist position. The SEO Specialist will work closely with some of the most talented advanced SEO, online PR and blog marketers in the Midwest.
Previous project management, technical, sales, copy writing or design skills are very much appreciated. Blogging, advanced web search skills and a never ending desire to learn are also highly valued.
Requirements: Ability to use creative and intelligent SEO tactics to help our clients improve traffic, sales and brand visibility online.
Responsibilities: Execute all aspects of a search engine optimization program including, but not limited to:
- Competitive and keyword analysis/research
- Content site optimization including title/meta tags, on-page copy, internal linking, dynamic site and template optimization.
- Develop and implement creative and high quality link building programs.
- Implement search engine and directory submissions, site map inclusion.
- Proficiency with web analytics tools and reporting.
- Provide internal team and assigned clients ongoing reports on campaign deliverables.
Qualifications: BA/BS Degree or equivalent. Min 2-3 years of hands-on search engine optimization experience. Full time on-site position in western Minneapolis, Minnesota suburb with competitive salary + benefits.
Candidates should send a cover letter and resume along with SEO project examples to: hr at toprankresults dot com