Next week is the next installment of the most popular event for interactive marketers, ad:tech. This year‚Äôs Chicago conference promises outstanding keynotes on multicultural marketing, creativity and new ways for marketers to reach customers. Sessions range from search marketing to word of mouth to the development of personas.
The event will be covered on the ad:tech blog by Steve Hall of Adrants, David Berkowitz of 360i, Lee Odden of TopRank Online Marketing (me) and Carly Lesser from CDG Solutions. The sessions I plan on blogging include:
- Organic SEO Fireside Chat with the Experts – Monday 10:30
- Blogging / RSS / Podcasting / Vidcasting – Monday 11:45
- Linking and Optimization for Better Rankings and More Traffic – Monday 2:00
- Social Media: The Dynamics of the Genre and The Opportunities for Marketers – Tuesday 11:45
- Waiting for Your Cat to Bark – Tuesday 3:15
There seem to be more search marketing related sessions this year as well as the inclusion of blogs, social media and news search SEO. It’s a bit shorter than last year, but should be a good event.
Chicago ad:tech one of the first conferences I blogged a while back. Since then I’ve blogged several Search Engine Strategies, WebmasterWorld Pubcon and parts of ACCM and DM Days. That’s about my max for blogging. Media inquiries can be sent to: blog at toprankresults dot com.