Google’s David Jones posted on the Inside AdSense blog that you can now add AdSense to your Google Page Creator site(s). When Google Pages came out, I tested it and added a few pages of “Search Marketing 101” content and haven’t really played with it since then. Being able to add AdSense is an incentive, but a blog just makes more “sense”, at least to me. (Pun intended)¬† But for others who are not used to the whole “blogging thing” Google Page Creator is pretty easy to use and might be a better fit.
Monetize Your Google Pages
Related Posts You May Enjoy Reading:
- Online Marketing News: Facebook Says Hello, Twitter Gets More Direct, Google Gets Mobile-Friendly
- Online Marketing News: Tumblr Auto-Plays, Twitter For The Holidays, Google Discontinues
- 3 Ways to Gather Actionable Insights From Google Analytics to Inform Your Marketing Plan
- 13 Considerations for Creating Successful Landing Pages from Oli Gardner of Unbounce #MPB2B
- Behind the Curtain: 4 Tips for Creating Landing Pages That Convert
@LeeOdden is the CEO of TopRank Marketing and editor of Online Marketing Blog. Cited for his expertise by The Economist, Forbes and the Wall Street Journal, he's the author of the book Optimize and presents internationally on integrated content, search, social media and influencer marketing. When not at conferences, consulting, or working with his talented team, he's likely on a beach somewhere doing absolutely nothing.