Debra Mastaler, Christine Churchill, Jill Whalen at SES San Jose
I got a ping from another old school SEO, Jill Whalen recently about her next search engine marketing seminar. Jill’s group of instructors include: Scottie Claiborne, Karon Thackston, Christine Churchill, Debra Mastaler and Matt Bailey (who is also going to be doing one of the modules for the DMA SEM Certification.
Here’s a fun, short video of Matt from SES San Jose this past summer. (sorry Matt, you crack me up)
Jill and company are very focused on practical, takeaway tips for company marketers:
“Each speaker will build upon the info provided by the previous speaker, giving you a cohesive plan of action you can begin to implement as soon as you’re back at your office.”
Apparently there was a toss-up between Minneapolis and Dallas on the location for this event. Maybe next time Jill! Here are the dirty details:
- Who: High Rankings¬Æ Search Engine Marketing Seminar
- What: Intensive, Two-Day Seminar and Workshop
- When: October 19 & 20, 2006
- Where: American Airlines Training and Conference Center in Dallas/Ft. Worth
- Why: To deliver the proven strategies and techniques of search engine optimization that will make your site work harder than it ever has before.
More info and registration here: http://www.highrankings.com/seminar
Use the discount code of: TOPRANK when you register and you will save close to $300!