Blogs are great marketing tools, but if you’re running or working in a successful business it can be tough to find the time. Hence, this week’s reader poll:
What do you do when you can't think of something or you're not motivated to blog?
- Just don't blog (51%, 46 Votes)
- Repost news of the day with your commentary (21%, 19 Votes)
- Avoid the situation by scheduling content in advance (pre-write posts) (13%, 12 Votes)
- Run a poll about how to deal with blogger's block (10%, 9 Votes)
- Ask a co-worker to write a post (2%, 2 Votes)
- Repost links to popular posts (2%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 90
Are there other tactics you’ve used to create content for your blog that are not on the list above? Does a blog lose credibility if posts are not frequent or if posts are not lengthy/articles?