Here we are again with this week’s update to the big list of Search Engine Marketing Blogs. For anyone maintaining their own Google custom search engine using blogs on this list, here is a plain text file list that should make it easy for you to update. The OPML file has also been updated throughout the week as new blogs are added to the queue.
This week’s additions:
- SEOrefugee – Web designer/developer James Cook and Skitzzo blog uniquely about SEO and offers a few SEO cartoons from time to time.
- Gray Hat Search Engine News – excellent SEO humor is offered up by Chris Ridings and Gurtie.
- eBuzzMaster – Personal blog of self proclaimed SEO geek, Meg Walker, from Network Solutions covering online advertising, search marketing and SEO.
- Net Business Blog – Matt Coddington writes about affiliate marketing, CPA, PPC, SEO/SEM, eBooks, domaining and web development.
- Bill Hartzer – Bill has redone his site and blogs about a wide variety of topics ranging from the search marketing industry to linking to monetizing web site content.
- Improve the Web – Yuri Filimonov, of Novosibirsk, Russia blogs about SEO, usability, web design, copywriting and more.
- searchsandbox – Jeff Raab blogs all about pay per click marketing.
- Baron VC – Sam Baron writes about social media.
I am particularly interested in blogs that are written by in-house SEO/SEM marketers, so if that’s you, please link to the big list of SEM blogs so you can get on our radar and reviewed/included. Comments of value on our blog posts is another way to get noticed.