- RSS Ray – Offers articles on internet marketing and also hosts an online radio show.
- TMA E-Marketing blog – Minnesota search marketing firm blogs about all aspects of marketing online.
- In Search of Stuff – Humorous look at the search marketing industry by Scottie Claiborne and Michael Motherwell.
- Alibi Productions Blog – Drew Stauffer’s blog about marketing online.
- Startuplay – A guide to China internet marketing written by Sergey Mirkin, a Russian born, Silicon Valley educated fellow living in China.
- Search Insider – Media Post’s group blog on search marketing.
- Tropical SEO – Mater link baiter and social news manipulator, Andy Hagan’s tribute to the maximum amount of profit for the least amount of work. (that’s a compliment)
- Search Marketing with ventureN – Robert Lawrence’s webmaster’s blog on web design, coding and SEO.
- Grokdotcom – Group blog from Future Now. Also includes a nifty search marketing blogs aggregator feed.
When I was talking to someone about the weekly updates, they thought that anyone not included in the first 250 blogs was a “C” blog. That is SO not the case. I missed including many blogs and I’ve been made aware of some real gems and several brand new blogs that blow away some of the “popular” SEO blogs.
One thing is for sure, from looking at over 300 blogs on search marketing, very few of them are practicing any kind of effective blog optimization. Blog optimization is not only optimizing for blog and regular search engines, but it means to optimize for users as well.Â Here’s a link to one of our blog marketing and optimization articles that may be of use.