- Beyond the Paid – Melissa Mackey who is a Search Marketing Director for MagazineLine and recent winner of a free pass to Search Marketing Expo blogs about search engine marketing.
- 3net Search Engine Marketing Blog – Online marketing articles on blogs / blogging, internet advertising, search engine marketing, social media, and web design / development.
- SEOPittfall – In-house SEO Stephen Pitts writes about a nice mixture of search engine optimization, paid search, social media and blogs.
- MasterLink Search Marketing Blog – Mark Barrera and Kimber Cook write about search engine optimization.
- SiteProNews Blog – Jerry Bader, Jim Hedger and Kim Roach write on an interesting mix of topics ranging from internet marketing issues to blogs to SEO.
- UK Search Marketing Blog – As the name implies, a UK based blog by the team at Grasscircle on search engine and search marketing news.
- SEO Home Blog – UK based Gabriel Homer (Gabs) blogs about Google and SEO.
- PPC Blog – Dan Sharp’s “cynical look at Pay Per Click (PPC)” from the UK.
- SEO Class Blog – New SEO training seminar’s blog covering local marketing, nonprofit, SEO basics, class news and social media optimization.
I had hoped to have the “filtered” version of the big list out by now, but client projects are the priority you know. We’re also working on few additional ways to slice and dice the big SEM blog list including a more aesthetically pleasing “river of news” format and a ranking using various metrics ala Todd And’s Power 150 and Alexaholic.
My pet peeve for many of the blogs we notice, find and review is that so many place the RSS feed link in an obscure place or label it ambiguously. It doesn’t make subscribing easy at all if it’s not easy to find the button to subscribe with!