Not many additions this week although we have quite a few in the queue. Most of them are very new blogs and need to get some more content before we can add them. Here’s the updated search marketing blogs list, the OPML file and the text list.
- V7N Search Marketing News – Peter Da Vanzo blogs on search marketing industry news and recently some great how to’s.
- RedFly Search Engine Marketing Blog – Dave Davis offers some great insight as a “solo seo” from Ireland.
- ContextWeb Internet Advertising Blog – John Ebbert writes about online and contextual advertising with info for publishers and advertisers.
- Add value – this is a given, but you’d be surprised. Write original content or truly insightful commentary on industry news.
- Post 3 or more times per week
- Have at least 2 months of post history
- Brand your blog with a name and use a description
- Show how to subscribe to your blog prominently, but not obnoxiously
- Take it easy on the contextual ads – they make the blog look desperate
- Display meaningful categories
- Display links to archived posts
- Include an “about” page so we can learn more about the blog purpose and authors
These are not necessarily inclusion requirements per se, but they are the things we look at when considering a blog.