There have been a variety of print publications that have covered some aspects of marketing online ranging from interactive to search marketing for several years now. However, there’s recently been an increase in dedicated columns as well as magazines solely focused on the search marketing industry.
Below is a list of publications and links in case you haven’t heard of them. I suspect this might be the case since so many readers of Online Marketing Blog are progressive, tech savvy, RSS consuming machines. 🙂
- Practical eCommerce Magazine
- Search Marketing Standard
- Internet Retailer
- Website Magazine
- DM News – Search Marketing
- BtoB – Search Marketing
- AdWeek – IQ Interactive
- Target Marketing
- Direct – Search Web Marketing
- Multi Channel Merchant – Web Channel
What I’m curious about is, out of the print publications list above, which is your favorite? In other words:
Which Print Magazine Covers Search Marketing the Best?
- Search Marketing Standard (58%, 23 Votes)
- Website Magazine (10%, 4 Votes)
- Practical eCommerce Magazine (8%, 3 Votes)
- BtoB - Search Marketing (8%, 3 Votes)
- Internet Retailer (8%, 3 Votes)
- DM News - Search Marketing (5%, 2 Votes)
- Direct - Search Web Marketing (5%, 2 Votes)
- AdWeek - IQ Interactive (0%, 0 Votes)
- Target Marketing (0%, 0 Votes)
- Multi Channel Merchant - Web Channel (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 40
There is also a new print search marketing publication coming out soon called Visibility from the owner of topseos.com, Bill Peden. I’ll post availability when I hear more.
If I’ve left any out, please leave a name and link in the comments. I may include them in the huge Online Marketing Resources we’re putting together.