Some company web sites might like to characterize themselves as in need of charity, but that’s not what this post is about. Andrey Milyan has tagged me in a Charity Link Meme started by Skitzzo over at SEO Refugee. This is a timely meme as I’ve had a draft blog post sitting in my WP admin called “Alturistic Search Marketers” for a few weeks now.
Here are my five charity links:
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation – My mom had cancer and kicked it’s ass, hopefully forever.
- Doctors without borders
- Disabled American Veterans Charitable Service Trust
- National Enviromental Trust
- Thanks to Nan Dawkins for pointing out SOS Children’s Villages
And here are the people I’m tagging:
- Laura Thieme – Environmental Awareness & Global Warming
- Stephan Spencer – Changes for Good
- Jim Boykin
- Li Evans
- Jim Hedger