With a bit of housecleaning, the big list of search marketing blogs has been trimmed down! Nearly 100 blogs were removed from the list this week. Removals were based on blogs that have not updated in the past month. This week’s additions include:
- AdGeek – Direct response copywriter Jeff Horsager offers a nice mix of marketing, optimization, email marketing and social media with an eye towards metrics and analytics. “If it can be measured, it can be improved.”
- Semfire – Based in Queensland Australia, Christine Parfitt writes mostly about paid search with some natural optimization as well.
- agerhart – Andrew Gerhart, the Director of SEO for Primedia Automotive, writes about in-house SEO issues, optimization, web 2.0 topics and search engine news.
- Eric Lander’s Blog – A “jack of all trades” in-house marketer for ADP, Eric writes about content monetization and contextual advertising as well as the usual SEO, pay per click and search engine topics.
- Catalyst Search Marketing Blog – Heather Frahm, President of Catalystonline, writes about issues related to healthcare and pharma search marketing.
As a reminder, the guidelines for being included on the big list of search marketing blogs includes:
- Write about marketing online, especially search marketing
- Content and/or commentary on news should be unique
- Post recently. If you havenâ€™t posted in a month, itâ€™s unlikely Iâ€™ll add you. If you only post once a month, thatâ€™s unlikely as well
- Get on the blogroll of other bloggers on the list
- Take it easy on the AdSense or contextual ads getting in the way of your content
- Link to the search marketing blogs list and Iâ€™ll see link in our stats, which will prompt me to look at your blog
Share the good news with your blog readers! If you’ve made the cut, why not tell the world by posting this special badge and linking back to the search marketing blogs list: