Nothing slowed down this week as far as finding and adding blogs to our BIGLIST of search marketing blogs. No runner ups this week.
- Create Business Growth – Christine O’Kelly writes about blogging, copywriting and small business marketing online.
- Hybrid SEM Blog – Joe Whyte writes about old school and new school SEO.
- WebMama’s Look at the Web – I’ve been watching Barbara Coll’s blogspot blog for a while now and recently noticed she’s publishing more consistently, qualifying her inclusion on the BIGLIST. Barbara writes about her observations on search marketing industry.
- SEOish – Insight into the world of learning search marketing with a sense of humor by Patrick Sexton, aka â€œfeedthebot.
- Beginning SEO Podcast – David Brown and Brian Mark do a podcast talking about the fundamentals of search engine optimization.
- Getting Granular – Digital Grit’s company blog written mostly by Aimee Kessler Evans with observations on the search marketing industry.
Feel free to add the BIGLIST logo to your blog if you like.