OMB brings you yet another fine mix of SEO blogs that made the BIGLIST this week with a nice mix of association content, yellow pages, social media, straight out SEO and in-depth observations about information retrieval. And so without further adieu, here you go. Enjoy!
- SEMpdx Blog – The Portland Search Engine Marketing Professionals group promises to be the voice of the Portland search marketing community and uses the blog to publish association announcements, events, industry participation and observations. This is an excellent example of a Regional SEM Community.
- Search Perspective – tmp directional marketing, the worldâ€™s largest Online Search & Yellow Pages Marketing Agency, publishes this group blog focusing on tmp’s “Point of View” as well as SEO, SEM and industry conferences. The blogroll is a bit sparse though.
- RBD Rodeo – aka “RedBoots Digital Rodeo” is a blog published by Nan Dawkins and her team from RedBoots Consulting. This blog is an excellent collection of practical insight about search, social media and search engine reputation management.
- Searchlight – This is a new SEO blog from Stephan Spencer of Netconcepts as part of CNET’s network of blogs, offering “SEO tools, tips, trends, resources, news and insights.”
- IR Thoughts – Dr E. Garcia offers an array of posts covering news, papers, and theses on information retrieval, data mining, and search engine technology with a penchant for dispelling myths about Latent Semantic Indexing promoted by sinister SEOs.
For those blogs that want to share this recognition with their readers, be sure to grab a BIGLIST badge. They come in several sizes and background colors.