We have quite a haul of SEO blogs this week and with Search Engine Strategies coming up, search marketing enthusiasts will no doubt be looking for new sources of information on topics of interest as well as conference coverage.
- ClickZ News Blog and ClickZ Experts – The newly designed ClickZ web site continues to offer first class coverage of the search and interactive marketing industry as well as insight from leading industry experts.
- DigiTales Blog – Microsoft’s UK man in the know, Mel Carson blogs for BrandRepublic on all things related to digital marketing. Unfortunately, Brand Republic has decided you must login to see the full posts.
- Marketing Piranha – SEO Analyst & Social Media Marketing Consultant Thomas M. Schmitz has a brand new blog brand having previously blogged at SEO Critique.
- CLM Blog – The folks at Closed Loop Marketing share their thoughts on search marketing, usability and conversion.
- seoaware blog – Freelance writer and web designer Melissa Fach blogs about her thoughts on search marketing and points to many articles of interest.
- Industrial Search Engine Marketing Blog – Minnesota based Ecreativeworks blogs about search engine marketing from a B2B, industrial and manufacturing perspective.
I’m looking forward to meeting BIGLIST inductees at Search Engine Strategies next week. Please feel free to say hi as I’d love to meet you and hopefully take some photos.
Show off the good news and get a BIGLIST badge!