Never fear, the BIGLIST weekly update of SEM and SEO blogs is here! This week’s update offers a nice mixture of old and new. Enjoy!
- The Search Insider – Not to be confused with MediaPost’s “Search Insider”, this blog from Wpromote’s Mike Mothner provides insight into pay per click and the business of search marketing.
- Web Usability, Experience and SEO Blog – Tanya Vaughan, SEO Global Program Manager for HP.com does a very nice job of posting about HP’s experiences with search marketing intermingled with industry observations. This is a refreshing “total picture” blog focusing on both traffic driving mechanisms as well as user experience.
- SunTZU SEO Blog – Jeff Hinds blogs about SEO from Kansas City with a great collection of search marketing resources and industry insights on topics ranging from local search to PPC to social media and online reputation management.
- Treehouse SEM Blog – A newer blog offering a mix of commentary on industry news and original articles.
- fantomNews – A long time blog that seems to be posting more often lately, so we’ve added it to the BIGLIST.
- Pink Internet Marketing Blog – Aspiring SEO consultant, Danielle Gauthier, blogs decidedly pink and with a sense of humor about a range of topics ranging from monetizing blogs to personal posts to internet marketing.
If you like, you can share this recognition with your readers and add a BIGLIST badge to your blog. They come in several sizes and background colors.