What a crop of tasty SEO blogs we have for you today! Why bother working, when you can dig into some fine SEO reading? Heck it’s Friday, right?Â Enjoy!
- Ask the SEO Guru – Bob Massa of SearchKing fame spells it out for you in plain English with comments like, “I donâ€™t do SEO. I do online business development, with traffic generation being one part of that” and content like, “The Basic Concepts of SEO“.
- Clickfire Blog – Emory Rowland blogs about Google, webmaster issues, SEO and related topics.
- Shylock Blogging – Alexandru or “Alex” blogs about making money online which means the nitty gritty of site promotion.
- PalatnikFactor – Pablo Palatnik blogs SEM. SEO. Social Media. Branding. Marketing and News.
- cgm – Pete Blackshaw, the CMO of Nielsen BuzzMetrics blogs about consumer generated media. This blog could seriously benefit from some TopRank blog optimization! Whaddaya say to a free test Pete?
- Search Marketing Sage – Sage advice on SEO and pay per click from the team at Search Mojo.
- Local SEO Guide – With Andrew Shotland it’s all about local internet marketing and he blogs it well.
No one’s going to argue that this is some pretty damn good news. As such, you should feel free to brag about it with a BIGLIST badge! (link back is totally optional)