This week proved there’s no rest for the weary TopRank SEO blog search team, scouring the web for new blogs to add to the BIGLIST of search marketing blogs.
- SEO Snafu -Markus writes a blog about some of his favorite topics including:Â SEO, social media, social bookmarking, marketing, Web 2.0, blogging, & of course, making money online.
- Rhea Drysdale – A newer blog where you can read all about SEO ramblings and personal entries from monkeygirl herself.Â I should note that the rumor about Rhea guilting me to list her blog in the BIGLIST is just not 100% true. 🙂
- Search Trends – Dave Bascom of SEO.com provides links & commentary about current news and events in the world of search engines and search marketing. It’s an interesting thing for Utah based SEM firm to get a hold of a domain like SEO.com and it will be interesting to see what Dave does with it.
- PPC Advice – Garry Przyklenk blogs on tips and insights into pay per click marketing.
- Black Hat SEO Diary – “Gotan_Raider” blogs on all manner of topics both black hat and just plain marketing online – uncensored.
- Shaving Occam – The logical principle of Occam’s Razor states that one should not make more assumptions than the minimum needed. Tony Wright uses this principle to get to the heart of a variety of topics focused on Internet marketing.
- PPC Discussions – Jeremy Mayes is a focused blogger with his emphasis on paid search: PPC, CPM, PPA and everything in between.
Be proud of your recognition and share it with the world by adding an optional BIGLIST badge.