On the cusp of one amazing week, TopRank’s blogging team brings you another fine batch of SEO/SEM blogs to be inducted into the BIGLIST.Â There are a few gems in here so be sure to fire up your RSS reader and start subscribing.
- Get Elastic Ecommerce Blog – The team at Vancouver BC based Elastic Path, an ecommerce platform, blog all angles of conducting tansactional business online ranging from general marketing to usability to social media. There’s are also a series of podcasts from last summer worth checking out.
- Dawud Miracle – Dawud Miracle is a web designer who blogs about, yep you guessed it, web design. But the reason his blog is on this list is that he also touches quite a bit on online marketing including components of SEO such as copywriting, linking, social networking, blog marketing and many other topics which gives a different perspective than most SEO-only blogs.
- Skelliewag – Skellie hails from Melbourne Australia and writes about the cornerstone of good online marketing: “creating content your siteâ€™s visitors (and search engines) will fall in love with” with a very nice emphasis on creating viral content.
- Pocket SEO – Josh Cohen blogs practical tips about search engine optimization “not covered often (or at all) in other blogs”. This blog is one to watch.
- The Adventures of PPC Hero – Now here’s a fun blog from Amber, Joe and John of Hanapin Marketing that doesn’t take itself too seriously and covers the realm of pay per click marketing quite nicely.
Rogue Wave – I noticed Dan Skeen’s blog from the recent interview he did with Google’s Matt Cutts. Based in Australia, Dan writes about web design, SEO and conducts interviews with subject matter experts. Unfortunately, Dan doesn’t write often enough to get into the BIGLIST, but perhaps that will change.
We were impressed and so will your readers when they see the BIGLIST badge on your well regarded blog. Get your BIGLIST badge today.