Can you believe it’s Friday already?Â Like clockwork, TopRank brings dear readers of Online Marketing Blog yet another nice roundup of search marketing blogs we lovingly like to call the BIGLIST.Â Fire up your favorite RSS reader and start clicking.
- Metamend SEO Blog – Without question, one of the most prolific and talented writers in the SEO space is Jim Hedger who also consults with the Metamend agency in Vancouver.
- johnmu.com – Software engineer Johannes Mueller works with Google Webmaster Tools as a Webmaster Trends Analyst in Switzerland in addition to being exceptionally helpful on the Cre8asite forums and Google Groups. He writes a variety of deep insights into SEO, search engines and the technical side of search marketing.
- Reel Video SEO and SEM – Need to know about optimizing video for search? This is the place to find tips, tactics and information on all things related to optimizing and marketing video online written by Mark Robertson.
- Nic ‘n Cher – Nicola Young from Scotland and Cheryl Clark from Canada are thoroughly enthusiastic about SEO and PPC and the writing shows.
- A List SEO Blog – This past restaurant industry veteran turned black hat SEO, Mark Laymon, writes uniquely about his approach to SEO, linking and marketing online.
- McAnerin Muse – Long time search marketer and ex-attorney Ian McAnerin writes a mix of posts on SEO, China, search marketing conferences, search engines and a bit of philosophy.
As always, say it loud and proud, you’re on the BIGLIST so get a badge! (link back is totally optional)