We have more new blogs added to the BIGLIST than you can shake a USB key fob at this week. Step right up for your weekly dose of SEO, PPC, social media and web analytics. If you’re a Twitter fan, now you can get weekly BIGLIST updates at: http://twitter.com/biglist
- Conversation Marketing – Ian Lurie offers common sense internet strategies, tutorials and observations that really run the gamut of online marketing topics ranging from email marketing to SEO to blogging.
- Social Media Explorer – Jason Falls, a social media marketing professional, blogs all the social media angles including news, newtworking, PR and analytics.
- Cesar Serna – Cesar works as a developer/programmer for Greg Boser and Dax Herrera and blogs his personal observations about conferences, his work and the SEM industry.
- TOTUS eCommerce Blog – Troy Perkins and staff at TOTUS offer a mix of tips, insights and how to’s for SEO and PPC.
- DigiTales – Microsoft’s Mel Carson has finally started a personal blog that covers his involvement in the search marketing industry.
- Visual Revenue – Dennis Mortensen, the CEO of web analytics software provider IndexTools, provides a unique peek at the insights that come from someone in his position covering the obvious topics like analytics to growing a business online.
Now everyone knows you’re smart, have a great looking blog and gosh darn it, people like you! Get the badge.