The BIGLIST had some BIG changes this week dear readers. Our list manager went to work checking each link and each blog for post recency and 70 blogs didn’t make the cut. Ouch! We’re not strict, just make sure you post at least once every 2 weeks and the posts are mostly about marketing online or your blog will be removed from the BIGLIST.
Dropped and want to get back on? Start posting first. Then you know the drill: Links get noticed, Technorati favorites get noticed, Twitter followers get noticed. Plus if you do something special on Sphinn, StumbleUpon or on one of the blogs that’s already in, you could certainly let it happen organically.
Congrats to this week’s additions as we have a variety ranging from mobile SEO to black hat . If you’re a Twitter user, be sure to follow BIGLIST as we make updates on the blogs as we review them throughout the week.
- Hubspot Marketing Blog – The team at HubSpot writes about internet marketing and online lead generation for small business.
- Dangerous Thinking – David Rosam is thinking and writing about SEO copywriting and ethical marketing online.
- smoMashup – Greg Habermann from SageRock says smoMashup is where Web 2.0 meets the marketing world.
- Natural Search and Mobile SEO Blog – Get your mobile SEO on with Bryson Meunier from Resolution Media and his Mobile SEO blog.
- SEO Smarty – SEO Smarty, aka Ann Smarty, whips up a froth of SEO, viral and branding goodness.
- TheMadHat – Aaron Chronister is the TheMadHatter and make no mistake, his hat is black with forays into all types of Internet marketing ranging from SEO to arbitrage to autogen content sites.
Did you know the latest blog accessory is a sexy red BIGLIST badge? What are you waiting for!