This BIGLIST search marketing blogs update is going up on a Saturday as we had more than enough posts go up yesterday. There are quite a few additions. Enjoy some weekend SEO reading:
- Social Blog Roll – This is a cool tool from Nick Wilsdon of einternet that enables you to stay on top of what’s happening in the search marketing world by polling the blog rolls of popular search marketing blogs and ranking them based on the number of votes they get.
- Online Marketing Mavens – Minnesota based Lisa Raehsler, a SEM guru, and Sarah Zielie, an Interactive Media enthusiast, join forces to study and share insights, secrets, and tips in their respective fields.
- Digital Biographer – David Petherick’s passion for social media and web 2.0 benefits us all through his commentary on new social media tools and ways to use them.
- Shoestring Branding – Mario Sanchez blogs about internet branding through blogging and social networking.
- Hyperlink Guerrilla – Orlando based Jim Hathaway provides a shared exploration of culture and business on the web through annotated links posts.
- QuickstartSEO Blog – This blog offers everything from SEO and PPC training to link building and Internet marketing tips.
- Manish Pandey – Manish Pandey is an SEO Expert in India with a background in an electronics and communication engineering.
- No More Landing Pages – Started as a mock protest of ad:tech San Francisco, Justin Talerico, Scott Brinker, and Anna Talerico blog about landing pages – the good, bad and everything in between.
- Nate Moller – Nate, of Prosper, Inc, blogs about ecommerce for small businesses & startup consulting.
- SEO and Tech Daily – The Daily Scoop on SEO, SEM, PPC Trends, Analytics, Web 2.0 start-ups and more!
You’re on the list now get the badge.