I finally arrived in Las Vegas and bumped into Detlev Johnson while checking in to the Wynn. He showed me his cool new Blackberry Curve.Â It’s a cool phone but I don’t have Tmobile and am not sure about switching networks again.Â He has a pet name for it that really fits, but I can’t mention it here. If you see me at the conference, ask. Better yet, ask Detlev.
There’s quite a schedule for day one of WebmasterWorld’s Pubcon conference here in Las Vegas. To blog all the concurrent sessions with any degree of quality is near impossible, but here is the array of sessions I hope to sit in on for day one. And from the looks of it, apparently I am a closet Jake Baillie junkie.
- 9:00am – Kickoff Keynote Address by Craig Newmark
- 10:00am – Duplicate Content Issues Duplicate Content Issues. Rahul Lahiri, Derrick Wheeler, Evan Roseman, Priyank Garg
- 11:35am – In House SEO. Jessica L Bowman, Bill Macaitis, Aaron Shear. Moderator: Todd Friesen
- 1:30pm – Universal and Personal Search – This Changes Everything. Gordon Hotchkiss, Bill Slawski, Greg Boser. Moderator: Jake Baillie
- 2:45pm – Link Baiting – 96 Different Strategies. Todd Malicoat, Andy Hagans, Bill Hartzer. Moderator: Jake Baillie
- 4:00pm – Enterprise Level SEO and SEM Issues. Garry Grant, Andrew Gerhart, Scott Polk, Tanya Vaughan. Moderator: Bruce Clay
- 7:00pm – Special Event : Open Search Forum with The Engines and Special Guest Moderator Guy Kawasaki. Matt Cutts, Tim Mayer, Daniel Boberg, Rahul Lahiri, Eytan Seidman.
How many sessions will I actually be able to cover? We’ll see. One thing is for sure, we’ll have a lot of photos and a few video interviews.Â With Mike and Jolina at SES in Chicago, there’s a lot of blogging going on at TopRank, so be sure and stay tuned!