As has become the practice for me while blogging conferences, I take a lot of photos. Not as many as Tamar Weinberg, Barry Schwartz or even David Berkowitz, but quite a few. Out of those photos there are daily favorites that give a visual of what the conference day was like.
Day one of Search Insider Summit here in Park City Utah was fast paced and information rich. The Compete.com opening VIP breakfast warmed things up while snow started to fall out side.
Lunch was sponsored by Google / YouTube and while I unfortunately did not blog it, Chris Heuer did.
There was a Google flip camera giveaway won by a young lady named Maxine.
Photo courtesy David Berkowitz
After lunch I went to my room and worked but others went skiing or snowshoeing.
The evening dinner was sponsored by Omniture featuring a wine/beer reception and 4 course meal. There was plenty of networking and conversation going on and that’s a big part of what makes SIS a special event.
And now we’re going to do it all over again. Here is my schedule for day two:
- 8:00am – VIP Breakfast: Yahoo! Search – â€œAgency Focus: Exploring the Service Offeringâ€
- 8:50am: Opening Remarks
- 9:00am: Keynote Address – Jordan Rohan, Managing Director, Internet Analyst, RBC Capital Markets
- 9:45am: Search Marketers in Search of Display Budgets… and Beyond
- 10:45am – Breakout: Forecasting with Search
- 11:30am: Search Insiders Tell All
- 12:30pm: VIP Lunch Presentation â€“ Sponsored by Microsoft â€œSearch Ad Intelligenceâ€ (Open to all Summit attendees)
Then it’s either snowmobiling or skiing. Hmmm.