It’s been a busy week BIGLISTers, but today we have a nice collection of Search Marketing Blogs for your weekend reading pleasure.
- Live Search Webmaster Center Blog – Official blog of the Live Search Webmaster Center team with just a little bit of a bias with SEOmoz and Search Engine Land as the only other blogs they link to.
- Dellanave – With a ton of success doing development and monetizing web sites, Shoemoney associate and fellow Minnesotan Dave Dellanave is making another go of the blogging thing writing mostly about tech but also SEO, SEM and related experiences.
- BlogStorm – Popular UK blogger Patrick Altoft offers an abundance of tips on internet marketing and SEO.
- Andrew RH Girdwood – A self titled blog and self described blogger, “digital marketing, search, gaming geek” works for a SEM agency and blogs about Google, SEO, social media and many other SEM related topics.
- All Things SEM – Marios Alexandrou titles his blog All things SEM and you’ll see when visiting it’s very much about SEO with posts ranging from the latest updates on Google to Black Hat SEO.
- seoTunes – Internet marketing pro, Matt Davies gives us a blog title that pretty much explains the content in a nutshell: SEO and Music.
It’s not so much a badge, but more of a status symbol! Can your blog wear it?