Another freezing week here in Minnesota means less time outside and more time checking out new search marketing blogs. I present to you dear readers, this week’s additions to the BIGLIST of SEO and Search Marketing Blogs.
- B(abble)log – A.C. (Anne Charlotte) Riley is a tenured online marketer and copywriter that blogs about all manner of marketing topics.
- Inside Facebook – Justin Smith, Jonathan Lipps and Collin Smillie blog about Facebook inside and out.
- NowSourcing – With Brian Wallace social media is the name of the game.
- Kolbrener BLOG! – I appreciated this advertising/interactive agency blog’s self description enough to use it as is here: “Our thoughts on branding, advertising, marketing, design, interactivity and whatever we want.” They also blog about marketing and search engine optimization.
- ParticleWave – John Lockwood writes this real estate internet marketing blog with a focus on web 2.0, SEO and of course, real estate marketing online.
Just ask any SEM blogger, the BIGLIST is a BIG deal. Get the badge!