Keeping up with the BIGLIST while traveling is usually not an issue. When the hotel I’m in offers nothing better than voodoo psycho internet Miami-style, that’s another matter. But, better late than never. Starting with 15 blogs in this week’s queue, only the 5 below made the cut.
The original blog post that announced the BIGLIST has been nominated for the “SEMMYS“.Â Judges have now made that post a finalist in the “Blogs” category. Please be sure to vote for “Must Read Search Marketing Blogs” by Jan 30th.
And now what you’ve been waiting for, here is this week’s collection of blogs added to the BIGLIST:
- Virtual Marketing Blog – Big brand interactive marketing veterans Nial McFadyen and Luke Knowles share internet marketing news, reviews and insights ranging from Facebook to WordPress SEO.
- Conversion Matters – A new, but very interested student of search marketing, Adam Taylor, shares his opinions and observations about analytics, blogging, search engine optimisation and social media marketing.
- SEM Hints – Eric Cho’s blog including several contributing writers offering hints, tips and strategies used for SEO, PPC, social media networks and general search engine marketing.
- Radically Transparent – Andy Beal’s blog for his new book on reputation management with Judy Strauss.
- Link Building Best Practices Blog -Link building and site promotion expertise from Vertical Measures is shared in this blog covering a variety of linking and web site publicity tactics.