This week we did a bit of house cleaning and removed 37 blogs from the BIGLIST of SEO blogs – some of them from well known SEOs. One of the quality measures we use for inclusion on the BIGLIST is frequency of posting. If a blog gets stale, we say bye bye for now. Get your BIGLIST updates via Twitter.
This week’s update includes several SEO blogs new to our list and a few re-inclusions. Enjoy!
- John W. Ellis SEM Blog – John writes mostly about PPC, analytics, SEO and social media marketing with a bit of sports, travel and Nashville sneaking in from time to time.
- SEM Geek – Besides contributing at SMG, Greg Meyers writes an awful lot about paid search marketing including specific PPC platforms, analytics and overall marketing on the internet.
- Gonzo SEO – Taylor Pratt writes about his personal experiences with search engine optimization and client relations Hunter S. Thompson style.
- JenSense – (Welcome back!) Jennifer Slegg is famous for helping internet marketers make sense of contextual advertising and does so even more stylishly with her updated blog powered by WordPress.
- Jennifer Slegg – Yet another blog by search marketing diva Jennifer Slegg. This one focuses on a variety of internet marketing insights and tips including SEO, PPC and usability.
- Stepforth SEO News Blog – (Welcome back!) Since 2003 the Stepforth blog has covered a range of search marketing industry news and sets a great standard for SEM blog writing. Kudos to Ross Dunn for a great job.
By the way, your mom called. She wants to know why you’re not wearing the badge.