Ah yes, we skipped a weekly update of our SEO blog review for the BIGLIST. Conferences in New York will do that to you. This week we have the usual social media trend as well as SEO with one re-inclusion.
- Social Media Mom – Social media consultant Kristen Munson sports some nifty red pumps on her avatar and in between doing mom things also blogs about, you guessed it, social media!
- Cruces – Michael Myers, COO of FreshCurrent, blogs smart about social media and marketing online.
- Seocracy – Take a step over to the dark side (toursists only please) for SEO advice from Rob: A self described “craven, obnoxious, immoral individual” on all manner of news, scripts, downloads, theory and tactics.
- Cosmedia Blog – Gino Cosme blogs from South Africa mostly about social media, blogging and web 2.0 related internet marketing topics.
- Stephan Spencer – The CEO of Netconcepts gets himself re-included in the BIGLIST this week with a flurry of recent posts on a variety of search and web marketing topics plus a few personal observations.
Badge it up baby!