I guess you could call this the “International Edition” of the BIGLIST Update of search marketing blogs as we have multiple countries represented including SEOs and PR professionals from the UK, New Zealand, Netherlands and USA. There’s plenty of flavorful writing, advice and tips so read on:
- Searchwritten – Netherlands based Ramon Eijkemans started this new blog as a study in content SEO, a topic that’s near and dear.
- 123 Social Media – Barry Hurd promises to educate business professionals on how to maximize the best in online marketing and technology.
- Ben Wills – While Ben doesn’t post as often as many other blogs on our list, his analytical, strategic, and pragmatic focus on online marketing is worth the read.
- Digerati Marketing – UK based Mark Cook writes a mix of short personal posts mixed with longer SEO articles.
- Bulletpoints – New Zealand based Nicholas O’Flaherty blogs a familiar mix of reputation management, online PR and search engine marketing.
- SEOCO Blog – Written mostly by David Eaves, this UK based blog covers news as well as SEO, link building and social media marketing topics.
- Find Resolution – Here we have a good example of a big agency blog so the emphasis is on industry observations, agency news and positioning.
Honorable mention goes to Ryan Blakemore who doesn’t post all that often and says his SEO hat has no color but he has been writing a lot about cloaking lately. He also manages to put out some interesting SEO and online marketing tips.
The BADGE is free and the link back is optional.