The BIGLIST update of SEO blogs comes to you this week on a Monday because, hey, that’s the way we like to change things up here at Online Marketing Blog. This edition of the BIGLIST Update is chock full of blogs that offer SEO how to’s and practical insights as well as a good showing of social media topics. Enjoy!
- Tim Nash – Very nice UK SEO blog from Information Architect Tim Nash on topics ranging from advanced SEO to programming with several good articles on SEO basics, snake oil SEO tricks to watch for and SEO training courses.
- seogadget – London based Richard Baxter’s Ubuntu, SEO and geek stuff blog with plenty of screen shots and how to posts.
- Social Media Club – Official blog for Social Media Club written primarily by Chris Heuer and Kristie Wells for the social media community and those seeking to learn more about social media. Promotes sharing best practices, establishing ethics and standards, and media literacy.
- Conversation Marketing – Long time internet marketer Ian Lurie pulls together search, design, development and more with this compliment blog to the free online book, Conversation Marketing.
- ClickEquations Blog – Craig Danuloff writes this insightful paid search product blog from Commerce 360 on PPC, analytics, and internet marketing in general.
- Google News Inside – Jonathan Dingman covers all things Google with his personal perspective.
- SEOWorld – Strategies and tips on SEO from Jon Rognerud at Entrepreneur.com who has written a book on SEO in conjunction with Entrepreneur Press. It says he’s a “recognized SEO expert” and past employee of Yahoo/Overture but to be honest, I’ve never heard of him.
Congrats to those search marketing blogs that made the list. Let’s hope you can keep up the good work and keep earning the BADGE. (link back optional)