Welcome to the newest update of TopRank’s BIGLIST of SEO/SEM blogs, chock full of SEO, SEM and Social Media goodness. This week’s crop will help you stay up to date with industry news and the latest how-to’s on social media marketing, search engine optimization and agency online marketing best practices.
- Forrester Blog for Interactive Marketing – Excellent group blog from Forrester on various aspects of interactive marketing from B2B social media to search marketing to research and industry news.
- semvironment – Shane Snow and James Zolman write this agency blog about Google centric pay per click, analytics, conversions and other online advertising venues plus they even have their own little BIGLIST of PPC blogs.
- Frye / Wiles Blog – This is a fun agency blog on web design and internet marketing that proves images can do a lot for a blog post. Topics range from news and observations/opinion to design tools to search engine optimization tips.
- Emerson Direct Marketing Observations – Tech blogger Marc Meyer writes an interesting mix of social media marketing and direct marketing, or “digital response marketing” as he likes to describe it, for Emerson Direct.
- OrangeSoda Internet Marketing Blog – Written mostly by Janet Meiners, this small business online marketing agency blog produces some great insights about paid and organic search marketing, just not often enough to get on the BIGLIST.
- Snoop Bloggy Blog – Humor is the theme here and not SEO or SEM per se. Jonathan Heinl aka, Dance Commander, and a search/social media marketer, has posted as often about a mustache contest as he has about marketing. The unicorn thing though, just don’t click.
There you go. Now subscribe to these fine blogs if you haven’t already and if you are one of these blogs, there’s the BIGLIST BADGE. (link back optional)