Agencies and Eurpoean blogs make up most of our reviews of this week’s BIGLIST of search marketing blogs with several less than 6 months old. Blogs are a great way for agencies to demonstrate expertise as well as personality to help potential clients get a handle for who they might be working with. TopRank can attest to this after 5 years of writing our own agency blog.
- Saad Kamal – This is a very nicely designed SEO blog that covers industry news and tools with commentary/opinion, hot picks, and tips with a focus on search marketing for bloggers and small business. Saad lives in Malaysia but works for a SEO agency based in Toronto.
- Search Cowboys – Bas van den Beld has assembled an impressive crew of internet marketing experts to write for this online newspaper style blog with regular columns, tools, book reviews, video and events info emphasizing the search and internet marketing industry in Europe.
- Klik Marketing Blog – New agency founder Eric Fransen has started a new blog about Internet marketing topics for small businesses.
- Holistic Search Blog - UK based Peter Young blogs mostly about internet marketing topics with an emphasis on tips, commentary and insights related to SEO, PPC and online marketing.
- Dream Systems Media Blog – Mat Siltala, David Mink and Andrew Melchior “blog” in the true sense of the word, about their experiences as an internet marketing agency as well as a range of web marketing topics and tips ranging from SEO to social media marketing.
- Mannix Marketing Blog – This agency blog focuses mostly on SEO, web design & Internet marketing as well as agency news and involvement with industry events.
Congratulations for making the list bloggers. Now spread the good news with a BIGLIST badge.