Over the next 2 weeks several staff from TopRank be hitting the road for multiple SEO/Social Media/PR speaking and training events. We invite you to attend and would love to meet up with readers of Online Marketing Blog.
Topics during these events will emphasize the practice areas of our agency: Search Marketing, Online Public Relations and Social Media Marketing. Locations will range from New York to San Francisco to Minneapolis.
May 19: Media Relations Summit, Crowne Plaze Hotel in NYC (event info)
4:30 pm: Mastering SEO, Google AdWords and Other Search Tools to Increase Visibility
If you’re ready to vault your website, landing pages, corporate videos, blogs, press releases, and online newsroom into the top of the search rankings, take in this one-hour bootcamp. You’ll learn all the latest tools, tips and tricks for making Google and Yahoo love you.
Panelists: Howie Jacobson, Consultant/Author, “Google Ad Words for Dummies”, Bill Barnes, EVP, Business Development, Enquiro and Lee Odden, CEO, TopRank Online Marketing
May 28-9: Private Company Training Engagement, San Francisco (Contact TopRank for our on-site training services)
- Social Media Monitoring and Brand Positioning
- Search Engine Optimization Skills for Corporate Marketing & Public Relations
- Social Media Roadmap: Strategies and Tactics for Large Organizations
Presenters: Susan Misukanis, President, Jolina Pettice, Senior Account Manger, Lee Odden, CEO (All from TopRank Online Marketing)
June 2: ClickZ Online Marketing Summit, The Depot in Minneapolis (event info)
3:30 pm: Twitter and Advanced Blog Strategies
The Social Media Road Map: Many companies are jumping off the cliff of Social Media, while others fear directly engaging customers. Learn how to strategically align your marketing objectives with long-term social media strategies that work.
4:40 pm: Big Brands, Big Plans Panel
This is the highlight of the day… join a round-table panel comprised of the world’s leading brands and practitioners and get the inside scoop on how leading brands are driving success through social media, SEO, websites, and testing, and how you can apply these principles to your own initiatives.
Panelists: Jeanniey Mullen, CMO Zinio, Founder of Email Experience Council, Kevin G. Espinosa, eBusiness Platform Manager, Caterpillar Inc., Lee Odden, CEO, TopRank Online Marketing, Keith Dieruf, Manager, Online Marketing, Ameriprise Financial, Matt McGowan, Vice President of Marketing and Publisher, ClickZ
June 4-5: Social Media Smarts, DMA Seminar Facility, NYC (event inf0)
9:00am – 5:00pm Introduction to the Intersection of SEO and the Social Web Through Strategy, Tools and Tactics
Intensive, 2 day workshop will help companies better understand the social web and how social media and SEO can help increase brand awareness, improve customer relationships and compliment both PR and marketing efforts at growing business.
June 10: PRNews Webinar (event info)
1:30pm (EST): Boosting Your Bottom Line with Online News & Other Cost-Effective PR Tactics
From savvy email marketing campaigns to press releases that attract media attention, there are simple, cost-effective strategies that will help you increase revenue. This webinar promises insight from a mix of expert practitioners in a wide range of areas including:
- How to generate buzz and word of mouth around your small business
- Integrating PR efforts with marketing and advertising to increase sales
- Driving traffic to your website through search engines
- Building a strong community around your brand
- PR’s role in uncovering customers’ needs for new products/services
- Getting buzz and coverage among bloggers and citizen journalists
- Best/worst tactics for holding media or customer events for your business
- How to effectively leverage Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook & MySpace
- Blogs and Video sites: what you need to know
- Pitch your stories to bloggers and to the Twitter community
- Writing social media press releases that work
- Conducting keyword research and finding the keyword sweet spot
- Optimizing PR content online, posting it and building reciprocal links
- Linking techniques: from blogs to social networking pages
- Identifying the most popular search terms for your campaigns
- SEM tools, resources and SEM for-hire checklists
- Email marketing Do’s and Don’ts
Panelists: Idill Cakim Vice President, Golin Harris, Sally Falkow Principal, ExpansionPlus & Senior Fellow Society for New Communications Research, Greg Jarboe President, SEO-PR, Lee Odden CEO, TopRank Online Marketing, Sophie Shiatis
Vice President Ecommerce, PRWeb, Moderator: Courtney Barnes Editor, PR News
If you’re attending any of these events and you would like to connect, please @ or DM on Twitter: @leeodden