Phew! What a whirlwind week at SES Chicago. While my TopRank Online Marketing teammates were taking SES Chicago by storm, I was holding down the homefront manning the blog, monitoring Twitter feeds, and helping in any way that I could.
We were fortunate to have an army of TopRank staff speaking, attending, live blogging, and interacting for the entire conference including:
In this wrap up I’ve provided you with a 360 view of the conference which includes links to our live blogs, tweets, a video with keynote presenter Avinash Kaushik, and photos from the conference. Enjoy!
Live Blogging From TopRank Online Marketing
- 14 Online Marketing Wak-Up Calls from @Avinash – SES Chicago – Jolina Pettice
- Exploiting the Infinite Loop: 5 Tips for Mobile Marketing Optimization from SES Chicago – Alexis Hall
- 10 of the Best Kept Secrets to B2B Videos from #SESCHI – Alexis Hall
- Remarketing & Retargeting Done Right and Wrong – 6 Do’s and Don’ts From SES Chicago – Evan Prokop
- 7 Link building Phiosophies for a Post-Penguin World – #SESCHI – Jolina Pettice
- SES Chicago: Building the B2B Social Media Machine – 6 Steps for Success – Evan Prokop
- 5 Strategies to Increase Conversion in a Social World from #SESCHI – Alexis Hall
- Guest Blogging: Stop Thinking Link Building, Start Thinking Relationship Building – #SESCHI – Evan Prokop
From The Twitterspehere
Below are just a sampling of the tweets shared during both of TopRank CEO Lee Odden’s SES Chicago Sessions.
Interview With Avinash Kaushik
A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words
Miss out on the SES Chicago festivities, or didn’t have your camera handy while you were there? Don’t fret, in addition to providing live coverage our team was also able to snap some photos to help document the conference.
If you’re looking for more coverage of SES Chicago, be sure to visit our Flickr page.
Integrated Marketing: What Does That Really Mean?
Panel Keynote: Lee Odden, Giovanni Rodriguez, and Todd Friesen
Deliver, Engage, Transact: 11 Absolutes for Email Engagement
Speaker: Sundeep Kapur
How to Win With Google & Bing
Speaker: John Gagnon
TopRank’s Jolina Pettice and Lee Odden
TopRank’s Miranda Miller
We are honored to be involved in helping teach, share, and learn at events like SES Chicago. Working in an online world has many benefits but it is always great to have the opportunity to connect with other attendees, speakers, and vendors.
I’m curious to know, what was the most awesome thing that you learned at SES Chicago and how do you plan on applying it to your business?