First up was Amanda with yet again, a unique presentation. There is still lots of unclaimed territory with blogs.
Less than 6% of Fortune 500 companies are blogging according to SocialText. 35% of companies plan to start a blog in the next year.
RSS distributes content and drives traffic.
Build your feeds right from the start. Questions to ask:
– How many feeds are necessary
– How much content is needed to keep it fresh
– Should you publish an excerpt or the full feed
– Will the feed include other media
– How will you propagate the feeds initially and on an ongoing basis
– How to measure performance