There are a lot of people who think that WordPress is just blogging software, but it’s much more than that. It can be a website’s entire content management system (CMS).
Here are 31 reasons why WordPress works as a CMS.
- Simple to install.
- There is a WordPress plugin to add almost any functionality you want.
- Can setup multiple users with multiple levels of control on the site.
- It’s SEO friendly.
- Easy to theme.
- Easy to customize design and add widgets.
- One piece of software can run both the website and blog.
- Comes with pages and posts to separate the blog from the website.
- Post and page revisions so you have a history of changes to content.
- RSS feeds included with no setup.