Well I was out all last week on vacation. It was very nice and I didn’t use a computer once; except for a slot machine. But now I’m back and my feed reader is overloaded with hundreds of unread posts. How does one catch up?
My thoughts are this:
- Spend a couple hours reading though them.
- Spend an hour quickly scanning them and not really reading anything.
- Mark all as read and just start fresh.
- Spend the next week or two catching up on a few feeds at a time.
- Multi Task by reading feeds and watching American Idol at the same time. (ha ha)
Now I love the information in each feed, but when someone misses a few days, the unread count can be overwhelming. So much that I avoided them all together yesterday.