Online Marketing Summit 2010 in San Diego is host to a smorgasboard of internet marketing topics and this afternoon I am priveledged to participate on a panel about Social Media. Panelists include:
- Chris Baggott, CEO, Compendium Blogware
- Lee Odden, CEO, TopRank Online Marketing
- Michael Senger, CEO & Founder, StoneMass
- Caitlin McCabe, Founder, WhiteLabel Marketing
- Ben Hanna, VP Marketing, Business.com
That’s a lot of people for a panel, so moderator Jason Baer decided that in the spirit of Twitter, we’d keep bios, questions and answers succinct and at 140 characters or less.
For those that can’t be here I thought I’d share the prep questions and my short answers with you. If you’re at OMS and you live blog this Social Media Leaders Forum, please leave a link in the comments.