Online Marketing Blog readers are well aware: news search engines offer a great way to receive targeted traffic related to breaking topics or to help with a public relations launch.
What are the latest ways businesses and media are using content to tap into the power of news search? Mark Jackson, SEW Expert & President/CEO, VIZION Interactive moderates this group to dig deeper:
- Dana Todd, CMO, Newsforce
- Allison Fabella, SEO Manager, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Greg Jarboe, President & Co-Founder, SEO-PR
- Lisa Buyer, President & CEO, The Buyer Group
- David Radicke, Consultant, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, Radicke eCommerce
- Maile Ohye, Senior Developer Programs Engineer, Google
Mark led this session with a brief introduction of each speaker and quickly turned it over to let the panel members give their presentations.