We’ve been running polls the past month and I thought I’d share the results. Below are the past 4 polls we’ve run along with the number of respondents and the top 5 responses for each.
What do you like most about your search marketing job? (67)
- You are truly appreciated for your expertise and contributions (21%)
- The client projects are fun, interesting, challenging (19%)
- Flexible hours, work from home or office (18%)
- Itï¿½ï¿½ï¿½s all about the money (10%)
- Fun atmosphere/environment at work (10%)
Money made a run for it early, but this one was nearly a tie between being appreciated, fun and interesting projects and flexibility.
What is your favorite marketing conference? (56)
- Search Engine Strategies (46%)
- WebmasterWorld Pubcon (27%)