A common problem throughout time is the proclivity for the dregs of our society to capitalize on any new product or type of business in a dishonest, or flat out crooked, fashion.
Before attending “The SEO Reputation Problem” to cap off Day 3 at SES, I was blissfully unaware of the level of this problem in our industry.
The session, moderated by Exact Target’s VP of Agency & Search Marketing Jeffrey Rohrs included on its panel:
- Shari Thurow, Founder & SEO, Omni Marketing Interactive
- Kristopher B. Jones, President & CEO, Pepperjam
- Jennifer Laycock, Editor-In-Chief, Search Engine Guide
- Jonathan Hochman, Founder & President, JE Hochman & Associates
- Kathleen Fealy, KF Multimedia
Thurow & her panel had two things in common: