Intelliseek has added features to the BlogPulse tools. I spent some time playing with the BlogPulse Profiles (Beta) tool. Here’s the skinny:
- Overview – Rank according to citations, post frequency and a rank trend graph
- Posts – A list of keywords used in recent posts (I did not find very accurate) and links to posts
- Citations – Broken out between citations from top-ranked blogs and all other blogs
- Trends – Post and citation trends let you see if there is a correlation. Interestingly, in the case of this blog there is no correlation.
- Sources – Lists recent news articles and blogs cited along with trend and track conversation tools for each link.
- Neighborhood – Shows a list of “related” blogs with links to their profiles. I did not find the list to be very relevant for this blog.
Overall, it’s a pretty cool tool. More companies are taking the time to track conversations and mentions of their brands and products within the blogoshere. Advertisers can do their homework on potential blogs as well. MediaPost has more info.
Tags: Intelliseek, BlogPulse, Blogs, blog tracking