Marketing Sherpa has extended their annual blog voting and awards to include podcasting this year.¬†¬† Anne Holland and her team are taking nominations for blogs in several categories with and without podcasting.
- B-to-B marketing
- Search marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Email marketing
- Marketing to a specific consumer demographic (ie. women, kids)
- Blogging or podcasting as a marketing tactic
- Viral, word of mouth, buzz, social marketing
- Small business marketing
- Non-English language blogs on marketing
- General (multiple topic) marketing
- Other specific niche topic related to marketing
Nominations are taken until tomorrow, June 16th midnight so if you would be so kind as to consider nominating Online Marketing Blog – www.toprankblog.com in the category you feel is most appropriate, (Blogging as a marketing tactic or Search marketing maybe?) that would be great!